We have recently invested in a new O + P TUBOMATIC V159 ES 330 tonne hydraulic hose crimper. The machine has been installed in our Wolverhampton facility and it’s already hard at work. The volume crimper Tubomatic V159 ES is ideal for crimping six-spiral ultra-high pressure hydraulic hose up to 2-1/2 in bore and industrial hose up to 6 inches in bore. This new crimper assures safety and reliability of all hoses made using it as it can effortlessly crimp multi-spiral hose and one or two piece interlock fittings up to 2-1/2 in bore.
The main features are:
– ES4 Siemens PLC control with 7” colour touch-screen display;
– self lubricating moving components;
– silent pump;
– “6 o’clock” die in fixed position for a greater stability of the hose during the crimping phase;
– particularly narrow crimping head to crimp hose ends with large flanges or 90° fittings;
– back limit switch;
– protractor for fittings orientation;
– hydraulic power pack included.